Vs > Adrian, Mi
Stratford Dem Farm vs Adrian, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Stratford Dem Farm vs Water Valley, Ms, Usa
Stratford Dem Farm vs Leh, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Stratford Dem Farm vs Seattle, Washington, Usa
Stratford Dem Farm vs Rolle Pass, Italy
Adrian, Mi vs Tirana, Albania
Adrian, Mi vs Dobbiaco, Italy
Adrian, Mi vs Koutia, Mali
Adrian, Mi vs Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada
Daguaan City vs Bora-Bora Vataipe
El Paso, Texas vs Fort De France
Maizuru vs Rai Valley
Uniontown, Pa vs Kirovograd
- The distance between Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand and Adrian, Mi, Usa is approximately 13,646 km or 8,480 mi.
- To reach Stratford Dem Farm in this distance one would set out from Adrian, Mi bearing 244.2° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Stratford Dem Farm bearing 239.9° or WSW .
- Stratford Dem Farm has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Adrian, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Stratford Dem Farm is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Adrian, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 2.9 °C (5.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.3 °C (32.9°F) less in Stratford Dem Farm. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1172.8 mm (46.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1172.8 l/m² (28.78 US gal/ft²) or 11,728,000 l/ha (1,253,801 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 2° higher in Stratford Dem Farm than in Adrian, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Stratford Dem Farm relative to Adrian, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrian, Mi vs Stratford Dem Farm
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -5 (-8)
|| -12 (-21)
|| -15 (-26)
|| -13 (-23)
|| -7 (-13)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Stratford Dem Farm vs Temple, Tx, Usa
Stratford Dem Farm vs Makoua, Republic Of The Congo-Brazzaville
Stratford Dem Farm vs Timmins, On, Canada
Stratford Dem Farm vs Tela, Honduras
Adrian, Mi vs Portland, Oregon, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs Thiruvananthapuram, India
Posse vs Waihi
Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De vs Dakhla
Frosinone vs La Plata
Kawthaung vs Coldwater, Mi
Stratford Dem Farm vs Adrian, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Stratford Dem Farm
- New Plymouth, New Zealand - 36.3 kms (22.5 miles) NNW
- Waitara, New Zealand - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) NNW
- Inglewood, New Zealand - 20.4 kms (12.7 miles) NNW
- Pukeiti, New Zealand - 31.5 kms (19.6 miles) WNW
- Tariki Hydro, New Zealand - 11.5 kms (7.1 miles) NNW
- Cape Egmont, New Zealand - 47.7 kms (29.6 miles) W
- Dawson Falls, New Zealand - 15.8 kms (9.8 miles) W
- Eltham, New Zealand - 11.5 kms (7.1 miles) SSW
- Riverlea, New Zealand - 22.9 kms (14.3 miles) WSW
- Patiki, New Zealand - 33.1 kms (20.6 miles) WSW
- Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand - 25.7 kms (16 miles) SSW
- Inaha, New Zealand - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) SSW